THE LEADERSHIP CONNECTION®
Gwen Webber-McLeod, President and CEO, believes in the importance of leading with head, heart and spirit.
The Leadership Connection®: A Resource Centered on Great Leadership, delivers services to emerging and established leaders. It is open to any leader desiring safe, respectful, confidential support as they work to become confident, competent, courageous, and calm. Programs and services are offered to individuals and leadership groups throughout the year, tailored to the needs of each organization or business. What makes the Leadership Connection® unique is the one-stop access it provides to a team of seasoned professionals who are available to provide leadership development support to emerging and established leaders.
CONSULTING AND FACILITATION
Each consultation for private or public business sectors, is tailored to meet the client’s specific needs. Gwen, Inc. consultants work in organizations supporting individual leaders and leadership teams with a unique focus on the use of shared leadership to achieve business goals. This consulting team has a demonstrated track record of success and is known for helping individuals become more effective as they lead. We are frequently engaged to:
- Assist management teams in becoming more effective
- Design and facilitate strategic business discussions
- Design and facilitate strategic planning initiatives
- Provide executive coaching/mentoring for executive leaders
LEADERSHIP EDUCATION EVENTS
- Nonprofit Board Governance: 4-part workshops on board of directors issues
- Business Book clubs
- Lectures on Leadership
- “Gweminars”: Intensive, half or full day seminars on specific topics with guest speakers and interactive learning activities.
MENTORING AND COACHING
Gwen, Inc. consulting partners offer customized, one-on-one business coaching to emerging and established leaders. The mentoring/coaching relationship typically lasts for 3-6 months. Mentoring/coaching is available by appointment and based on specific leadership goals the client wants to achieve. Each session is confidential and scheduled for 1-2 hours.
- Meeting design
- Employee issues
- Career strategies
- Communication strategies
- Management team development
- Processing organizational issues
- Community/public relations
- Meyers Briggs Assessment: Gwen Webber-McLeod, President/CEO is certified to administer and interpret the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®). Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®), the most widely used personality assessment in the world. The MBTI assessment is used to develop individuals, teams, and organizations to meet today’s challenges in such areas as communication, team building, leadership, and career management.
- Special leadership learning events
LEADERSHIP LEARNING COMMUNITIES
Gwen’s Leadership Learning Communities are 3-part interactive leadership development experiences offered for individual leaders to learn together in a cohort model. Topics include:
- Cultivating Individual Leadership
- Effective Decision Making and Execution
- Leading and Supporting Employees Through Change
- Leading Effective Workplace Teams
- Strategies for Leading in Difficult Times
Learn about the Leadership Connection®
Book Gwen to Speak